Purchase the Passing Electrical Exams DVD, and pass your electrical exam!
Passing the Electrical Exams DVD is an industry-favorite learning tool and which corresponds with the National Electrical Code.
Mark Shapiro, a nationally respected trainer of professional electricians, will guide you through the video so that you can confidently pass electrical exams and avoid inspection problems.
Mr. Shapiro has spent more than 46,000 hours inspecting residential, industrial, commercial and institutional projects for NEC Code compliance. He has also helped write the National Electrical Code and is a practicing electrician recognizing the problems that electricians face on the job.
The Passing Electrical Exams DVD is approximately 1 ½ hours in length.
Some Topics Include:
- Electrical exams & licensing
- Calculating conduit fill
- Understanding & studying the NEC®
- Sizing pull & junction boxes
- Conductor ampacities & derating
- Organizing studying; test taking
- Clues to avoid the need to calculate
- Questions combining theory & practical experience
- Sizing grounding conductors
- Overcurrent protection & rounding off
- Electrical theory
- 3-phase calculations
- Code exceptions
- Neutral currents
- Motor efficiency
- Article 220 calculations