Order your 2011 Dr. Watts Electrical Pocket Guide TODAY for on-the-job quick reference!
Contact W Marketing for Pre-Pub pricing on the 2011 Doctor Watts Pocket Electrical Guide. Updated to reflect the 2011 National Electrical Code!
The Dr. Watts 2011 Pocket Electrical Guide is UPDATED to reflect the 2011 National Electrical Code. The 2011 Doctor Watts is the #1 Electrical Pocket Guide for electricians and the electrical trade. Containing the latest NEC tables, formulas, illustrations and detailed examples, this an indispensable reference for anyone working with electricity.
This shirt-pocket guide is loaded with essential information for everyday reference; it’s heavy laminated pages and built-in tabs make it sturdy and durable.
The 2011 Dr. Watts pocket guide contains new pages consisting of:
- Numerous new NEC tables
- Formulas with clear, concise explanations of usage
- Detailed reference tables and illustrations
- In-depth examples
All 2011, 2008, 2005 and 2002 versions of the Dr. Watts Electrical Guide contain:
- NEC Tables include Allowable Ampacities, Derating, Burial Depths, Grounding, & Wire-Fill
- Metric Reference Chart
- Basic Electrical, Power, voltage & Transformer Formulas
- Examples depicting bending, transformer installations, branch circuits and GFCI’s
Table of Contents:
- 300.5, 250.66
- Wire-Fill for EMT NEC Annex C-Table C1
- Common NEMA Enclosure Types
- Metric Essentials for Electricians
- NEMA Motor Starter Reference Chart
- 3-phase A.C. Motor Connections for 9-Lead Dual-Voltage Motors
- Calculating Conduit Bends for Offsets and Saddles
- Basic Electrical Formulas
- Useful Electrical power Formulas
- Common Voltages
- Voltage Drop Formulas
- Transformer Calculations
- Derating Ampacities at a Glance More Than a Conductors in a Raceway NEC Article 310
- Service Grounding and Bonding at a Glance NEC Article 250
- Typical Motor Branch Circuit at a Glance NEC Article 430
- Typical Transformer Installation at a Glance NEC Articles 240 250 & 450
- Feeder and transformer Tap Rules at a Glance NEC 240.21
- Common GFCI Locations
Act now to ensure you’re prepared with the most comprehensive information about electrical safety in the new 2011 Dr Watts Pocket Electrical Guide.
Contact W Marketing today for exclusive Pre-Pub Pricing!