Motor Circuits: Understanding Article 430 is the eleventh DVD in the Mastering the NEC 2011 series. This vital DVD has been revised and updated with the National Electrical Code requirements that have changed.
In this DVD, the subject of motor circuits as outlined in Article 430 of the NEC is clearly explained by Mark Shapiro, an electrical professor who is knowledgeable on the subject.
The 2011 Mastering the NEC series of DVDs includes clear and concise explanations and visual instruction as well as practical explanations on the latest NEC Code changes that were made and how you can apply them on the job.
Topics covered in the Motor Circuits: Understanding Article 430 DVD:
- Motor Nameplates
- Motor Circuits
- Article 430 – Overview of Parts & Tables
- Part 2 – Motor Circuit Conductors
- Part 3 – Overload Protection
- Part 4 – Motor Branch Circuit, Short-Circuit & GFP
- Part 5 – Motor Feeder
- Part 6 – Control Circuits
- Part 7 – Motor Controllers
- Part 9 – Disconnecting Means
- Motor Circuit Calculations
Designed to help electricians, designers, supervisors, contractors and maintenance personnel understand the NEC, Mastering the NEC 2011 DVDs can also be used to train and re-train electrical staff.