Residential Service Calculations is the fourth DVD in the 2011 Mastering the NEC series, and is now available for individual purchase. This vital DVD has been revised and updated with the National Electrical Code requirements that have changed.
Mark Shapiro, an electrical professor with extensive knowledge on the subject, thoroughly explains how the NEC code on Residential Service Calculations applies to your job.
The 2011 Mastering the NEC series of DVDs offers visual instruction as well as practical explanations on the latest NEC Code changes that were made and how you can apply them on the job.
Topics covered in the Residential Service Calculations DVD:
- Introduction, Article 220
- Basic Rules
- Optional Calculation Method for Single Family Dwellings
- Household Electric Ranges
- Calculating Service Sizes for Apartment Buildings
- Load Calculations for Single Family Dwellings
- Optional Calculations for Multi Family Dwellings
Designed to help electricians, designers, supervisors, contractors and maintenance personnel understand the NEC, Mastering the NEC 2011 DVDs can also be used to train and re-train electrical staff.