Don’t miss out on Wholesale pricing for the 2011 NEC Handbook – National Electrical Code Handbook! Contact W Marketing TODAY!
Stay in the lead with electrical answers and support in the 2011 National Electrical Code® Handbook from W Marketing.
The exclusive 2011 National Electrical Code Handbook from NFPA® lets you stay competitive and informed with expert NEC® support
The NEC has changed and staying up-to-code is essential! Make sure you’re informed with the single most valuable tool for NEC users — the 2011 NEC Handbook. This is your hands-on source for the practical solutions and Code rationale you need to comply with the new NEC, avoid violations, and keep installations on time and on budget. The 2011 NEC Handbook is loaded with one-of-a-kind features:
- Full 2011 NEC text — no other electrical reference has it!
- Expert commentary with coverage of changes in the 2011 NEC’s requirements, including new rules focused on workplace safety.
- First-time commentary addresses new articles on topics such as Critical Operations Power Systems. Get expert advice on how to properly apply new NEC requirements for “hardened” wiring systems for facilities where continuity of operation is essential to public safety
- First-time commentary for new articles addressing green technologies, alternate energy, high-voltage installations, and other emerging issues.
- 500+ full-color graphics, diagrams, photos, tables, and charts not in the Code
- Visual cues help you quickly identify Code changes. Revised NEC text is shaded tan, while vertical rules and change dots alert you to major additions — just like in the NEC.
- Commentary is shaded in blue so it’s easily distinguished from mandatory provisions.
Order your 2011 NEC Handbook today and we’ll take care of the rest!
Act now to ensure you’re prepared with the most comprehensive information about electrical safety in the new 2011 NEC Handbook. Work with the authority trusted by electrical contractors, engineers, electricians, safety officials, inspectors, and architects nationwide. You won’t be billed until your 2011 NEC Handbook ships in November. (Hardbound, Approx. 1,440 pp., 2011)
Contact W Marketing today for exclusive Wholesale Pricing!