Make the right decisions about worksite electrical hazards with the new full-color 2015 NFPA 70E® Handbook.
Implementing NFPA 70E correctly is the key to saving lives, reducing injuries, and satisfying OSHA mandates for electrical safety. That’s why there’s no substitute for the comprehensive facts in the 2015 NFPA 70E Handbook for Electrical Safety in the Workplace.
Make sure your work measures up to today’s NFPA 70E with complete knowledge about electrical safety and compliance.
Full 2015 NFPA 70E text and the whys behind technical changes make this the most expansive source. Commentary from electrical safety experts explains the intent behind rules, why the Standard has changed, and how to comply. Learn about safe work practices, PPE, lockout/tagout, and how to conduct safety audits and reviews.
- Exclusive commentary in the new Handbook explains provisions in the 2015 NFPA 70E and their intent, breaks down tasks, and provides full-color visuals of equipment and scenarios.
- The Handbook includes the entire 2012 NFPA 70E text for hands-on reference.
- New full-color photos, charts, and illustrations bring safety concepts to life — invaluable on the job and for worker training.
- Case studies recount electrical incidents and their effects.
- Summaries show at a glance what’s new in each chapter.
- Commentary is in blue and revised NFPA 70E text is shaded tan, with vertical rules indicating additions and bullets for deletions.
- Supplements include extracts from the 2014 NEC® Handbook on installation rules that facilitate NFPA 70E compliance.
Avoid tragedies by correctly assessing risks, determining hazards, and selecting PPE.
The NFPA 70E Handbook helps you work smarter and be able to answer questions about the vital difference between “risk assessment” and “hazard identification” and how the new NFPA 70E separates and defines these issues. You’ll understand first-time direct current (dc) coverage that ensures you’re ready to work safely with new technologies; and why the 2* designation has been eliminated to clarify that all H/R Category 2 tasks require full-head PPE.
Get the NFPA 70E answers you need, direct from the Standard source!
Keep your workplace electrical injury-free and protect your reputation for safety with the revised, full-color NFPA 70E Handbook for Electrical Safety in the Workplace.
Table of Contents:
- 1 Safety-Related Work Practices
- 2 Safety-Related Maintenance Requirements
- 3 Safety Requirements for Special Equipment